I had a bit of a hiatus. I’m back now. Hello!
- My computer is sick. It’s at the doctor’s. I’ll get it back soon. Against perhaps better judgement, I got a back-up computer. The back-up computer is a total piece of junk but I like it. :) Also, I can’t run Scrivener (my writing program) and Chrome (my browsing program) simultaneously, which is a very good thing. As nearly every writer knows, having the Internet super-readily available is a total wordcount killer. This piece-o-junk may just become my default writing computer, if I can get used to the keyboard. I’ll use the other one for networking. And porn.
- Bad Girl Good hit the top 100 ranks in Amazon Erotica today! I’m excited with the reception, and so happy folks seem to like it. Yay!
- Mister Blue came for a visit. We did lots of fun stuff, but one of my favorite things (besides, um, the sex) was Hamilton Pool. Gorgeous.
- I’m sick. I do not like being sick. My computer is sick and I am sick. Ughhhhh. It’s just a cold or something, but it isn’t sexy. I’m laying low, writing, curling up and watching Netflix, reading my Kindle, and being a lazy bum. Yesterday I made a pot of chicken soup with rice. I have popsicles. :) Sick life is not so bad.
- Section 7 is fun. Ingrid is an amazing pain in the ass.
I hope you’re all enjoying the last bits of summer.